Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Reincarnation of the Blogspot!

hall1.blogspot.com

*Cheers if you were brought here via the old blogspot!*
(If not, then rejoice for no reason at all!)

These are the headers of the old blogsite and were created by the great elders of hall-1. The great elders I'm referring to are the past alumni of hall-1.

It has been two years and 8 days when the last post was created in hall1.blogspot.com. I know it's been too long but that will change today.

Anyway, the old blog still lives. The old posts are still there and you can still go check it out. I made this new one because the old blog was already outdated. I want the lampirong.blogspot.com to be active like hall1.blogspot.com but since that blog has an old interface, I decided to have a new one which has the updated interface. I also took into consideration that the old blog has a great sentimental value to the past hall-1 dormers that is why I will be putting a link to direct them to the old blogspot if ever they wanted the vintage posts. Hahahaha! 
Of course before I made this new one, we asked for the blessing of our great elders. Namely Kuya Pio, Kuya Justin, Mamita, Mama Redd, Ate, Rhonax, Ate Wina, et al.  

The old blog was created years ago. I think it was on January 1, 2006 that the blog started because the first post was published that day. It was about the guestbook and has 213 comments until today. Comments from alumni of hall-1. Great, isn't it? 

I hope this blog will be successful as the old one. I also hope that everyone will contribute to this site especially my batch mates because our batch(2011-2012) was the only batch that didn't have any entry in the old blogspot and I don't want to happen to this succeeding batch(2012-2013). That is why even though I'm already at my second year and our batch in hall-1 had already ended its turn of the Hall-1 Experience, I still want to contribute the memories of our batch and other succeeding batches to Holwan.

I know we should have took action when the blog was dead, but I believe we could still compensate for that loss.  

"Nothing is too late" -Anonymous

This will be the new official blogspot of Balay Lampirong. KUDOS! :D










No comments: